How Much Water Should We Drink?
Most of us have heard that old “we need eight-8 ounces of water per day” rule; this is actually a myth.
A simple method to calculate your basic daily water requirement
Your body weight (pounds) ÷ 2
For people who exercise a lot you must drink even more depending on how much you perspire during your workouts. Once you calculate how much water you should be drinking you can use the following tips to be sure you actually drink it:
1. Drink 6-8 ounces of water upon arising in the morning. Remember, with each sleeping exhaled breath you are actually expelling water-vapor, so, drinking 6-8 ounces of water upon arising in the morning will help replenish the water you lost during the night.
2. Keep a supply of water (small bottles work well) with you throughout the day and sip every 10-20 minutes through out the day. This keeps you alert, hydrated and energized. A little water at a time adds up to a lot over the course of a day. Make it a habit.
3. Make sure you keep a bottle of water with you in your car and take water into business meetings. This will keep you hydrated during drives and long meetings.
4. Drink water instead of Milk, Coffee, soda, juices and energy drinks. You'll notice the difference.
5. Drink distilled water. Note: One occasionally hears that waters containing unusually small amounts of minerals (distilled water particularly) are unhealthy because they "leach out" required minerals from the body. Such claims are unfounded; the fact is that cell walls contain one-way channels that utilize metabolic energy to actively transport needed ions against what is often a substantial concentration gradient.
“Distilled Water is 100% Pure Water consisting only of Hydrogen & Oxygen and NOTHING ELSE – with a TOTAL ABSENCE of any other ingredients or contaminants.”
Distilled Water has:
Since Distilled Water is absolutely clean and pure when it enters our body, it is free to absorb and wash away the poisons our system generates.
[ End of document ]